Are you looking for a smart coaching device for the workouts? Today, let’s start out the exercising journey with a new heart rate monitor from the Polar. Surely, with the support of Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor, the whole practicing progress will be enhanced completely as well as you can achieve a more understanding of your performance. Providing the ‘real-time heart rate’ feature, Polar H7 is compatible with dozens of popular fitness apps, including Polar Flow and Polar Beat.
The H7 Heart Rate Sensor is an ideal item for people who keep seeking healthy gym equipment. When exercising, you don’t have to always push your body to failure to get the most out of your training session. This modern device allows the users to ‘listen to the heart’ to train at the right intensity, and stay in your target heart rate zone so that they can get the maximum benefit from the heart rate training.
Besides, the soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your workouts.
The Polar H7 is a heart rate sensor used to monitor and measure your heart rate (also number of steps, distance, and level of activity) and wirelessly sends real-time information to your smartphone. It’s designed to compatible with other Polar products, such as the Polar Loop fitness tracker, via low energy Bluetooth Smart technology. This device uses replaceable battery and includes limited 2-year warranty from the manufacturer.
- Providing live, accurate heart rate to compatible mobile training apps, including Polar Beat.
- Using Bluetooth Smart technology to provide ECG-accurate heart rate to any Bluetooth Smart device that utilizes standard heart rate profile.
- Working compatible with iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod Touch (5th generation), iPad mini, iPod Nano (7th generation), and iPad (3rd and 4th generation).
- Being created to compatible with Android 4.3 or later, such as Samsung Galaxy (S3, S4, S5, Note II, and Note III), LG G2, Sony Xperia Z1, Nexus 4 and 5, etc.
- Using Gym Link (5KHz coded protocol) to connect with other Polar heart rate monitors and compatible gym equipment.
- Using replaceable battery CR2025 (up to 350 hours) – for optimal battle life, remember to detach transmitter from chest strap after each time using.
- Transmitting up to 30 feet.
The H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor has a simple, straightforward design which is easy to use. With different type of workout and goals you set, the coaching alerts will remind you when to warm up or speed up. Especially when you don’t wear the fitness tracker, the voice alerts are very helpful; since, unlike a wristwatch, it’s hard to look at your phone during a workout to observe the heart rate. This device does a good job of providing more than the heart rate by pairing with the apps on your smartphone.
Based on your heart rate and speed, the apps will estimate how many calories you have burned and how much you have improved your fitness comparing the previous time. In the workout summary, the monitor will display colorful charts showing where your heart rate fell within several zones. The charts also let you know the amount of time you spend in each zone. There are many variables to measure during the exercise like speed, calories, and distance besides heart rate. By pairing the H7 with your phone will make the training process more enjoyable – offering a direct sense of what running is doing to your body and heart.
- Light and comfortable
- Work with smartphones and third party apps well
- Accurate tracking
- Great companion app
It’s quite difficult to unscrew back to access battery.
By adding Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Sensor to the Polar fitness trackers, the users now have more valuable information about heart rate as well as the intensity of workout. In general, the easy-to-use app makes the Polar H7 stand out as a basic activity tracker and a training coach.